Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2018

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Link up here

I am actualy planning to put myself on a book buying ban of a type at the beginning of 2018. I basically am not allowed to buy anything unless it is a new release that I have been looking forward to. When I have over 100 physical books sitting on my bookshelves that I haven't read yet... I don't see a reason to buy more for awhile. But, there are some books coming out that I will buy anyways, because I love them or the author and need them. These are a few that are on my immediate buy list for next year.

24909347 36301023 23367265 33637825 35068738 Image may contain: text

1. Obsidio - I have been waiting for this book for too long! It's FINALLY almost here and I am dying for it. 
2. My Plain Jane - I loved My Lady Jane it was so funny, and cute, and just wonderful. So, I definitely have high expectations for this spin off of Jane Eyre.
3. Immortal Reign - Um, do you see my loves on the cover?! I love them, and their love, and they better have a perfect HEA. I need them to. Like, if they don't have their wonderful happy perfect life together I won't be able to handle. I'm way too entrenched in this series.
4. Down By Contact - I loved Simeon in Illegal Contact. I'm so excited to see him get his HEA soon!
5. Moonlight Sins - New series by one of my absolute favorite authors! I can't wait!
6. From Lukov With Love - Mariana Zapata surprised us with a wonderful Christmas gift yesterday and announced her next book which will be coming in February!
The rest haven't had cover releases yet.

7 & 8. Strength and Pain by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington - I'm obsessed with this series. It is completely my guilty pleasure. And the next book is named for ROME! I mean, I don't have an official Abcurse favorite, but Rome is the big giant protective teddy bear and I love him.
9. The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout - LUC IS GETTING A BOOK!! I REPEAT LUC IS GETTING HIS BOOK!!! October 30 needs to b here guys! I see a reread of the Lux series coming in my future!
10. A Court of Frost and Starlight I will read anything with Rhys. Anything. You could write a book about him doing his laundry and I will happily skip off to preorder it. 

4 comments:

  1. I need to catch up on the Rhodes and Maas series. Great books listed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my plain jane and acofas is on my list too! great list <3

    Tiffany @ The Bookish Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Plain Jane will probably be hysterical. I can`t wait to see how they add their twist to the story.

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire people who can stick to book bans. I know I can't so I don't even try! Good luck with yours.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS