Ten Bookish Settings I'd Love to Visit

Tuesday, December 5, 2017


After a year long hiatus, I am back. I've actually been typing up posts for about a month now, then never publishing them. I'm weird. Anyways, I decided to jump in with a favorite Top Ten Tuesday. This Week 10 favorite Bookish settings!


21396155 8705784 3 17927395 28161530

1. The Forbidden Wish - I might just want to visit the main characters too, but the setting is just so magical. I'd love to see it.
2. Born at Midnight - I really really would love to go to Shadow Falls. It just seems like such a fun place with so many interesting people.
3. Harry Potter - Um, Hogwarts. Enough said. For now, I settle for Universal Studios.
4. A Court of Mist and Fury - I chose this book specifically because I'd love to visit the night court. The descriptions in this book were just breath taking.
5. Bittersweet - The True North series made me want to be a farmer's wife in Vermont. I love mountainous settings, and these books did not fail at all.

22888864 7863423 15505346  13548158

Amour Amour - While it isn't so much the Vegas part of the book that peaks my interest, I love the idea of having a performer life and living in the theatrical world. I almost went that route, but chickened out and became a teacher instead. I love my job, but I'll always have those what ifs.
Simply Irresistible - Lucky Harbor seems like the perfect place to get outdoors. Year round hiking, beautiful seasons, Mountain and oceans views, It is the dream.
On the Island - It's gross outside today. Snowy, icy roads. Just yuck... so today only (usually I'm not a hot weather fan), I want to disappear onto an island in the Maldives.
Half-Blood - I actually would think it was so cool to be a part of the Covenant... you know before the war in the series, when life is pretty calm for the kids.
Fool's Gold Series - I think out of all of the small-town romances, this series has the BEST setting. A small town California area, with festivals every month. Everyone goes all out for the holidays. There are all sorts of outdoor activities. It just seems like the perfect place to live.

5 comments:

  1. I also picked Harry Potter. I NEED to go to HP world someday soon!

    My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any setting that's got something to do with Aladdin should be magical and so interesting! That book looks pretty good. Harry Potter and Velaris are both MUSTS for this type of list. But also, something we haven't mentioned yet: ACOMAF is one of the top places to visit because of all of the other Courts too! I'm dying for being able to travel around and be in different seasons all in the same week. That'd definitely be an experience.
    Frosted trees and sunny beaches must be a thousand times more stunning in the Winter and Summer courts!!! <3 Great post!

    My TTT: https://bookslikewolves.wixsite.com/blog/single-post/2017/12/05/Top-Ten-Bookish-Settings-I%E2%80%99d-Love-To-Visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody wants to go to Hogwarts! I think it’s on every list today. I’d love to go there, too.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all want to go to Hogwarts!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/top-ten-tuesday-136/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool list! judging by your pick of Half-Blood, have you read the Percy Jackson Series? Sounds like that'd be up your ally. Agree with Hogwarts, even though that wasn't on my list. For Amour Amour, you said you became a teacher? That's awesome! I want to be a middle school science teacher when I grow up. (I'm a sophomore in high school).

    My TTT: http://pagesforthoughts.blogspot.com/2017/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-sci-fi-and.html

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS